VMware has announced a new VMware Volume Purchasing Program (VPP). VMware VPP is designed to provide customers worldwide with consistent, accumulative software license discounting through an easy-to-use, tier-based points system. The program helps maximize the value derived from volume purchases of VMware software licenses, including significant cost savings on VMware solutions and increased budget predictability for future purchases.
- Arcserve Territory Account Manager Salaries
- Top Experts at Arcserve
- Business continuity software quick survey: final results
- Business continuity software survey: SunGard’s response
- SteelEye grows UK presence, expands business continuity sales efforts with new partners
- Supply_Chain_Management photos on Flickr
Iron Mountain’s board of directors has approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $150 million in repurchases of the company's common stock. This represents approximately 3 percent of the outstanding common stock based on the closing price on February 19, 2021. In addition, the company announced that its board of directors adopted a new dividend policy under which the company intends to pay quarterly cash dividends on Iron Mountain common stock. The first quarterly dividend of $0/0625 per share, representing a planned annual dividend payout of $0/25 per share, will be payable on April 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on March 25, 2021. The cash dividend is the first in the Company's history. Iron Mountain has also released its fourth quarter 2009 financial results this week, which show strong Adjusted OIBDA growth of 14 percent.
AT&T running Detroit business continuity exercise
- With two years to go, UK businesses are urged to factor the 2021 Olympics into business continuity plans
- Risk managers are increasingly playing a role in business continuity
- Connect Express launches new business continuity service for UK SMEs
- CA ARCserve Backup. Information and Download of ARCserve
- Microsoft targets the business continuity market
KVH to open second Tokyo data center: meets Japan FISC guidelines as a business continuity site
Computer Alternative Processing Sites (CAPS), Inc, has announced the successful completion of its 2021 service auditor’s review, commonly known as a SAS 70 audit, of its general controls supporting the remote backup and recovery hosting solutions. The 2021 SAS 70 Type II audit is part of an ongoing audit agreement, begun in 2009 with its service auditor, guaranteeing that CAPS secure Shelton, Connecticut facility will undergo an annual Type II audit. The CAPS Shelton CT SAS 70 Type II data center serves the northeast states forming the Boston-New York metro business corridor.
Las Vegas-based MarquisNet LLC, a provider of next-generation co-location and disaster-recovery services in Nevada and California, has announced a joint-operating agreement with Colo5, one of Florida's largest independent data center operators. Enterprise clients of the two companies can now enjoy protection and peace of mind by having the option of redundant data and business continuity centers in three major US metropolitan locations coast-to-coast. Under the agreement, MarquisNet and Colo5 will jointly support clients of both companies that want to protect and secure their mission-critical equipment in more than one data center. Together, the two companies have state-of-the-art co-location centers in Las Vegas, Southern California, and Jacksonville, Fla. Colo5 clients now can access MarquisNet's end-user disaster recovery solutions, which include co-location hot and warm sites, voice and data connectivity, and professional services to aid with disaster recovery.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server not being included in business continuity plans
Apr 2020, Technology News covering Gadgets, Websites, Apps, Photography, Medical, Space and Science from around the world brought to you by 15 Minute News. An accomplished, innovative, and dedicated professional experienced working in the United States, Europe, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Asia on commercial, residential, and military networks and information systems. Full service auto repair, fleet maintenance and smog check.
Certified sommelier, Rachel DeAmbrose, from the team honored with the 2021 James Beard best wine program, award, will lead the tasting with wines hand-selected for the event. Rachel attended the International Culinary Center's, Intensive Sommelier Training, and achieved Certified Sommelier through the Court of Master Sommeliers. She was first woman and youngest sommelier in world famous, Bern’s Steak House, known for its James Beard award winning wine cellar of rare and extremely sought after vintages.
Internal Service Funds Overview There are two types of internal service funds. The first type of fund provides support to the City s daily operations.
- New business continuity standard published by Standards New Zealand and Standards Australia
- Print and mail business continuity pays off for Home Retail Group
- Communication and funding are the biggest challenges to business continuity
- California State University-Sacramento - Alumni US
- CFTC issues proposed business continuity and disaster recovery regulation for DCMs and DCOs
|1||‘Who Wants To Be A Business Continuity Planner?’||31%|
|2||Arcserve 7 manger problem - Data Recovery general||62%|
|3||The 2021 Business Continuity Awards||59%|
|4||Fujitsu Global: Fujitsu Global IT services and solutions||10%|
|5||Top 10 tips from business continuity practitioners for achieving BS 25999 certification||73%|
|6||MTPD: what business continuity professionals think about it and how they calculate it||87%|
|7||Business Continuity Institute on the hunt for non-executive directors||58%|
|8||TAMP Systems updates business continuity software offering||24%|
|9||The Continuity Central Archive||40%|
- International Business Continuity Summer School
- Business Continuity and Online Collaboration
- SunGard publishes 2009 business continuity invocations log
- Secure access during a business continuity plan invocation
- The 2021 Business Continuity Benchmark Report
- DHS adopts three business continuity standards
- The case for specialist business continuity management software
- Dayvid Sacramento - Information Technology Consultant
- Examples of good practice in public sector business continuity management